Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Creating Marilyn Monroe"

Well here I am putting the finishing touches on my Marilyn Monroe masterpiece. The model and I worked together for a hair salon shoot. The look the hairdresser was going for was of course, old Hollywood glamour. I use the term of course, since the model looks the part of a Hollywood Bombshell. It was a long exhausting day, but of course, we pulled it off with flying colors. I also had the pleasure to work with Mike Martucci, which is one of the model's favorite photographers among several other models, makeup artist and stylist. As always, I'm so happy to be part of a team creating art for all the World to enjoy.
If your are a true Marilyn fan, here's a pretty cool lil' bag, which may interest you? check it out!
Marilyn Monroe Signature Product Women's Marilyn Monroe Duffle MM68 Duffels,Black
Marilyn Monroe Duffle Bag
Click to Buy
Enjoy!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment